Postcard marketing is a smart strategy for promoting your business, product, service or event.
There is a long history of successful direct mail campaigns and mailshots using postcards.
By sending postcards as your marketing campaign, you can craft a clear, accurate message delivered to the hands and eyes of your customers.
In this article, we show you how to create an effective direct mail postcard campaign...
How To Create An Effective Postcard Marketing Campaign?
Postcards are the least expensive form of direct mail.
Sending our direct mail marketing provides customers with something they can physically hold in their hands.
Did you know there is a 79% engagement rate for postcard direct mail, so you can be assured that your customers are reading it?
6 Tips For An Effective Postcard Marketing Campaign
Here are our 6 tips for an effective postcard marketing campaign:
- Cleanse Your Data – Ensure the data for your campaign is the best it can be; this is crucial to the success of your campaign. Cleansing your data and filtering out poor data will maximise your ROI.
- Make An Impression – An effective postcard must be attractive, memorable and compelling. Using high-quality images and graphics that will catch your customer’s eye.
- Emphasise The Benefits Of Your Products or Services – Don’t confuse your audience with technical jargon that they would need to research. Instead, focus on the benefits they get if they try out your product or service.
- Make The Offer Clear – Make sure the message is clear, simple and to the point. Don’t fill your postcard with unnecessary images and content that will confuse your audience. The purpose of the postcard is to be short and snappy. Make sure the offer is clear, and the recipients know what to do.
- Create a Powerful Call-to-Action – After letting the recipients know what the offer is, you need to tell them what they need to do to take advantage of the offer. Creating a powerful call-to-action will ensure your recipients take you up on your offer.
- Measure Results – After your postcard campaign has ended, it’s always good practice to measure your results. Analysing your results shows you how close you were to the original aims and if you achieved a positive ROI. Measuring your results will highlight what worked well and what may need changing for the next campaign.
Sending A Postcard Marketing Campaign With The Direct Mail Campaign
The Direct Mail Company is a professional mailing house based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Not only do we offer mail fulfilment services, but we also offer bulk postage rates guaranteed to be cheaper than stamps, franking and mail mark franking. Due to the high volume of mail, we send each year, we offer much lower postage costs than standard and franked bulk mail.
Just because we offer much lower postage rates for mass mailings doesn’t mean we compromise on quality.
We ensure your mail is delivered on time, every time using Whistl, Citipost, UKMail and Royal Mail to deliver the final mile, always.
Contact us today on 0808 156 0115 or email email@example.com with your enquiry.