Careers at JAM
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Headway Business Park, Denby Dale Rd, Wakefield, WF2 7AZ
Hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17.30hrs
This is an exciting position providing applicants with an opportunity to join an established company. Businesses across the UK and beyond trust The Direct Mail Company to take the stress out of their mailings, thanks to a smooth, professional and personal postage service. The UK and International mailing industry are very competitive; getting in front of the right people at the right time is crucial.
The Role You will be responsible for developing new opportunities and generating several high-quality appointments for the sales team to attend, contacting cold and warm leads. You will be expected to do 50-70 business to business calls per day, getting past gatekeepers to board level decision makers to introduce our products and services.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a B2B telesales environment and have a positive attitude toward learning. You will need to be pro-active in your approach to achieving KPI’s, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality and ensuring data is managed correctly.
If successful, training will be provided on all existing and newly developed products.
• 2 years of experience in a B2B telesales environment
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and written with prospective clients
• Administration duties as required
• A performance-driven outlook, with the ability to achieve and exceed KPI’s
• Good working knowledge of MS office suite
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to retain new information
• Commitment to completing tasks to a high standard
• Ability to plan and manage own workload
To apply for the position, please email your CV along with a covering email/letter explaining why you are suitable and highlighting any relevant experience you have. email@example.com