Leaflet distribution Bristol
Leaflet distribution Bristol also known as leaflet delivery or door drop can be a quick, cost-effective and affordable way to promote your business to Bristol customers.
Leaflet distribution service is great for any type of business, including restaurants, gyms, gardeners, estate agents and other businesses. Bristol leaflet delivery can increase sales, raise awareness, and grow your brand.
Recent research shows that nine out of ten people would be happy to receive door distribution or marketing material that is mail unaddressed from retailers.
Leaflet Distribution Services Bristol
There are approximately 460,000 residents of Bristol, so there are a lot of potential customers for you to tap into using our leaflet distribution company and printing services.
Royal Mail states that 92% of households have read leaflets delivered in Bristol.
The Direct Mail Companies leaflet distribution in Bristol offers professional services for printing and flyer delivery making it easy to book a whole campaign to reach your target audience. This will allow you to spend more time on your business while we organise the whole flyer distribution.
With our smart targeting tool, you can locate your local audience and book high-quality print on a variety of marketing materials.
You can also target your door to door distribution to your target audience, sub-divided postcode districts or cover the whole bristol area. You choose the distribution zones for the leaflet delivery.
Leaflet Distribution Statistics For Bristol
Our leaflet distribution services reach more than 230,000 homes in the Bristol region. Our targeting tool shows:
- The high density of 132,000 households has a high number of families.
- Sectors that have a high number of young couples, independents without children or those with a high population include over 115,000 homes.
- There are 200,000 households in sectors that have a higher percentage of older people.
In terms of business opportunities, Bristol continued to grow last year. This means that effective advertising is more important to stand out from the rest.
- Over 1,500 new businesses in Bristol were created between 2015 and 2017.
- Businesses in Bristol are more resilient than in other British cities.
- The Direct Mail Company distributed nearly 750,000 leaflets to Bristol last year, nearly the same volume as we delivered leaflets in Leeds last year.
Leaflet Distribution prices in Bristol
Prices for leaflet distribution vary depending on several factors.
- Do you require Print or just the leaflet delivered?
- Print specifications for the marketing material
- How many do you want to be printed to cover your target areas
- How many leaflets you will need to distribute for a successful campaign
Leaflet drops usually cost around 7p per leaflet. To get an estimate of the cost before signing up or booking, use our pricing calculator.
Leaflet Distribution Areas at Bristol
Below are the areas where we distribute leaflets in the Bristol region:
Leaflet distribution in Bristol – BS
Bristol, Clevedon Weston-Super-Mare and Winscombe.